We are looking for a cheerful team player to fill the position of Front Desk Receptionist. The person in this position is the first person visitors to our Collierville office come in contact with and generally sets the tone for the interaction between our company and home buyers, business associates and contractors. Besides a positive attitude, the ideal candidate will
1. Receive all incoming phone calls. Provide callers with information and/or route calls
to appropriate personnel.
2. Receive deliveries and mail. Open and sort for distribution to appropriate personnel.
3. Type correspondence, envelopes, and memos upon requests.
4. Order office supplies as needed within the budget
5. Coordinate repair service on office equipment as needed.
6. Maintain the professional appearance of reception area. Greet customers and other
visitors. Offer refreshments to guests.
7. Assist in coordination of company meetings, luncheons, and outings.
8. Maintain filing systems as directed. File copies of all correspondence and documents in
proper binders and files.
Education Requirements: A high school degree is required.
Experience/Skills: Prior work experience is preferred. Basic computer skills in Microsoft Excel,
Word, and Outlook are required.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.